Friday, 12 October 2012

A Change of Brand (grab a bargain!)


I have listed these KaesoManicure Products on ebay, if you are interested you can bid on them here. 

Kaeso is a really lovely, delicious smelling brand of Salon/Spa quality products. However I have decided to change to SpaRitual to give my clients the best possible service and skincare.


SpaRitual is a luxury, vegan, eco-conscious spa brand that is organic and free from parabens, synthetic dyes, preservatives and petrochemicals. They contain organic, rare plant essences and are used all over the world throughout the finest spas and by celebrities alike.
As a SpaRitualist mobile nail technician, I have been fully trained & qualified and I want to offer the very best experience for my clients. Once you have had a SpaRitual Manicure you will find it very hard to go back to using any other brand. 
My Luxury Manicure involves a relaxing hand soak, hand and arm massage & gorgeous scrub masque with mitts. Indulgent & restorative.




There are more details of my Nail services on my new website...Simplicity Nails
Bye for now Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment